The Kamrup Metro Judiciary, Assam has issued an advertisement inviting applications for jobs in Assam for the recruitment of 5 Grade IV vacancies of Peon and Chowkidar in the establishment of the Principal Judge, Family Court-III, Kamrup. Interested and eligible candidates can check the Assam govt job advertisement and apply here.
Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment 2021
|Kamrup Metro Judiciary Assam Jobs||Recruitment Details|
|Name of Posts||Peon||Attached Peon||Chowkidar|
|No. of posts||2 (UR)||2(UR)||1(UR)|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000-37,500/- + G-P. 3,900/-|
|Age||Less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the date of publication of the advertisement. *Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.|
|Last date||15 Days.|
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Kamrup Metro Judiciary job vacancy
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a minimum qualification of VIII standard passed and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said post.
How to Apply for Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment
- Candidates must submit applications in the Standard Form under Assam Gazette of part-IX.
- Candidates should have to send their application to the address through post, superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelop as follows “To the Office of the Principal Judge, Family Court-III, Kamrup (M), Guwahati”. The candidates may also submit applications in the drop box placed at the Family Court complex, Kamrup (M), Ulubari, Guwahati-7,
- The candidate will have to submit self-attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc., two recent passport size photographs and one self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application.
- Candidates already in service should have to apply through proper channel.
- Separate applications should be submitted for separate posts.
- Applications should reach the office of the Principal Judge, Family Court-III, Kamrup (M) within 15 days from the date of publication [DOP: 13/07/2021] of this advertisement in newspapers.
Application Form: Click here
Advertisement Details: Click here