Jobs Alert! Looking for a government career? The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an employment notification for recruitment in 363 Principal vacancies in the Directorate of Education, Education Department, Government of NCT of Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can check the Assam govt job advertisement and apply here.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
|UPSC Jobs||Recruitment Details|
|Name of the post||Principal|
|No. of posts||363 [Male: 208 & Female: 155]|
|Name of Department||Directorate of Education, Education Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.|
|Salary||Pay Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. *Relaxation: Upper age relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates.|
- SC: 57 (31 Male & 26 Female)
- ST: 26 (13 Male & 13 Female)
- OBC: 106 (65 Male & 41 Female)
- EWS: 34 (18 Male & 16 Female)
- UR: 140 (81 Male & 59 Female)
- PwBD: 15 (08 Male & 07 Female) *
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Principal job vacancy:
Essential: Master’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute; Bachelor of Education from a recognized university/ institute;
Experience: Ten years experience of teaching (Vice Principal/ Post Graduate Teacher/ Trained Graduate Teacher) in a recognized High School/ Higher Secondary School/ Senior Secondary School/ Intermediate College.
- Holding Doctorate Degree from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Experience of Administrative charge of a Recognized High School/ Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate College.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
How to apply for UPSC Principal job vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting UPSC online application portal http://www.upsconline.nic.in till 29.07.2021.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10/07/2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 29/07/2021
Online Application: Click here
Advertisement details: Click here
- Hornbill Festival continues even after winter rain lashes Kohima
- WB paddlers dominate Day 2 of Uni TT tournament in Guwahati
- Huge honour: Arunachal ranger Bunty Tao to lead Asian Rangers Forum
- Fake toll plaza in Gujarat collects over Rs 75 crore
- Adoption process must be fast-tracked: Tripura Minister
- BharatGPT seeks to counter challenges in generative AI