Assam Job Alert! Looking to have a career in Assam? The Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued an advertisement inviting applications for jobs in Assam for the recruitment of 500 Trade Apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates can check the Assam govt job advertisement and apply here.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
|OIL Assam Jobs||Recruitment Details|
|Name of the posts||Apprentice|
|No. of posts||500 (approx)|
Trades or Discipline:
- Instrument Mechanic
- Secretarial Assistant
- Stenography (E)
- Mech. R&AIC
- Mech. Electronics
- Cable Jointer
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Mechanic Diesel
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for OIL Apprentice job vacancies:
The eligibility, stipend, and reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD in the apprenticeship training ts as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961, The Apprenticeship Rules- 1992 and guidelines of NAPS as modified from time to time.
How to apply for OIL Apprentice job career:
- The candidates must register in Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying in OIL INDIA LIMITED.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the training are required to apply in the GOVT. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- The aspiring candidates may login to their respective profile with own email id and password.
- To complete the process the candidates should click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed in profile page, Select “Designated” from drop down menu under “Select Course Type”, Select trade/course from drop down menu under “Search course” option then select “Assam” from drop down menu under “Search Locations” option then type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”, then click on Apply.
- Candidates must upload their Certificate/Mark Sheet of Matriculate (HSLC) exam as well as both Certificate & Mark Sheet of respective trades.
- Last date for online apply is 14.07.2021 (up to 11.59 PM) .
Advertisement Details: Click here
Online Application: Click here