Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam has released recruitment notification for the posts of 84 Technical Officer- II vacancy in various districts of the state of Assam. Interested candidates may apply online.
Post: Technical Officer- II
No of Posts: 84
Age Limit: Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
Pay: The proposed remuneration will be in the range of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand) per month (Inclusive of all incentives and perks).
- Three year full-time diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 55% marks.
- At least one year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
· Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, sanitation and other relevant areas)
· Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
· Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast moving environment.
· Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
· Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language(s).
· Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
· Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
· Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
- BE/B.Tech need not apply including diploma holders other than Civil Engineering. Candidates who have already completed the diploma are only eligible to apply.
- The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
Due to current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID-19, a contact-less recruitment process purely based on academic performance from class X to Diploma level will be followed. The weightage of marks for selection will be as:
- Class X: 20%
- Diploma: 75%
- 5% weightage to candidates who have obtained the diploma from a Government institution.
How to apply:
· An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://forms.gle/D56SvJfSVvKuhVoK7
· Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC onwards) must be uploaded.
Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all above mentioned documents as attachment latest by October 15, 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to email@example.com
Advertisement details: Click here
To apply: Click here
Last date: October 15, 2020
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands
- Assam Speaker in Arunachal to learn about National e-Vidhan (NeVA) project
- Mangalyan: ISRO spacecraft made for 6 months completes 7 years in orbit