Guwahati: The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications from Indian citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for 12 posts of fishery development officers and allied cadres under fishery department of Assam government.
Name of post: Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre
No of posts: 12 [UR: 5, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, EWS: 1]
Pay: Rs 30,000 – 1,10,000 – PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs 12,700
(i) Minimum Qualification: BFSc Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other institute of I.C.A
(ii) Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in serving Fishery Department. Under various projects related to Aquaculture and Fishery Extension.
(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidates must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as proof of residency along with application form.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1-1-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable –
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates (up to 43 years).
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates (up to 41 years.)
(iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
Application Fee: Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
1. For General/EWS Candidate: Rs 250
2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs 150
3. For BPL Candidate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
4. For persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates; the application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application form a photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
* Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department.
* Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
How to apply: Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form). The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Last date: The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on February 2, 2020 during office hours.