Guwahati: Applications are invited in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam along with complete bio-data, including ail testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates having good academic record and latest UGC norms for direct recruitment of the following vacant sanctioned posts of Assistant Professor at Tingkhong College, Tingkhong, Dibrugarh.
Post: Assistant Professor
Posts: 2, Unreserved (PWD) – 1, Unreserved – 1
Post – 1 (Unreserved – 1)
1. Candidates having PhD Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
2. The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates.
3. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to Ph.D holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
4. The candidates have to acquire qualification as on the last date for submitting applications.
5. Eligibility like M.PhiI/Ph.D/ Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on January 1, 2019 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC). In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
Each application accompanied with a non-refundable demand draft of Rs 2,000 (Rupees two thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal Tingkhong College, Tingkhong payable at SBI, Tingkhong. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No excuse of postal delay will be accepted.