Guwahati: National Health Mission Assam, on behalf of the home (B) department of the state government, has invited online applications from candidates willing for engagement on contractual basis against 15 vacancies in the district jails of Assam.
The engagement will be under the home (B) department of Assam and not under NHM, Assam.
Name of post: Medical officer (MBBS)
No of posts: 15
Eligibility criteria: MBBS degree from a recognised medical college and registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Age: Up to 65 years as on December 1, 2019
Remuneration: Rs 50,000 per month
How to apply: Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in . Online application will be received till December 15, 2019. The number of vacancy may vary at the time of recruitment.
Last date of submission: December 15, 2019.
Tentative date of publication of list of shortlisted candidates: December 17, 2019
Tentative date of interview: December 20, 2019
The final schedule of interview will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in on December 17, 2019 along with the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates.
- All applicants are advised to visit the website accordingly.
Advertisement details: http://22.214.171.124/web/jobs/Job_2199_2499_AdvMOMBBS.pdf
Apply here: http://126.96.36.199/ora_nhm/
- Kid’s ‘rushed’ immune response behind Covid reinfection: Study
- Meghalaya 2023: Over Rs 23 lakh cash, alcohol seized in Garo Hills
- Guwahati: Sahitya Sabha, GMDA at loggerheads over Chachal land
- Blood test can detect Alzheimer’s 3.5 years before diagnosis
- Mizoram: 3 killed as Khawzawl road construction site caves in
- Mizoram: Several local leaders quit MNF in Siaha