Guwahati: A walk-in-Interview will be held for selection and engagement of Data Entry Operator by Deputy Commissioner Office, Dhubri under Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme (DILRPM) for three months only at eight numbers of Revenue Circle Offices viz Dhubri, Gauripur, Golakganj, Agomani, Athani, Bilasipara, Chapar & South Salmara Revenue Circle Offices.
Post: Data Entry Operator
No of Posts: 8 (one person each Circle).
a) The candidate must be an Indian Citizen and permanent resident of Assam.
b) The Candidate must be minimum HSSLC passed with 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application with proficiency in M.S. Office.
c) The Candidate should have completed 21 years as on 1st January 2018 and shail not be more than 40 years on that day
*The Engagement will be for a period of 3 months only and does not assure any extension of service.
Salary: Rs. 6000.00 (six thousand) per month only.
How to apply: Intending candidates having the following qualifications should report before the Selection Committee on November 30, 2019 at 11 am at the Conference Hall of Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri with all required testimonials.
- Bill on women’s reservation needs careful consideration, says govt
- Mixed reactions from Singhu locals as farmers suspend protest
- Mary Kom, Amit Panghal missing from list of national campers
- Scheduled international passenger flights to remain suspended till Jan 31: DGCA
- Assam journos who died of COVID not in beneficiary list of welfare scheme
- BJP MP in Rajya Sabha makes case for Uniform Civil Code