Guwahati: Online applications are invited from the practising advocates for appointment in 10 vacant (9 unreserved + 1 reserved for locomotor disabled candidates) posts in Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service.
Name of Post: Assam Judicial Service, Grade-I
No of Posts: 10 [UR: 1, PWD (Locomotor disabled): 1]
Pay Scale: Rs 51,550-1,230-58,930-1380-63,070/- per month plus other allowances
(i) Must hold a Degree in Law from a recognized University.
(ii) Must be practising as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practising for a period of not less than seven years as on such date.
(iii) Must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 45 years in the case of others, as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Selection Process: The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a main (written) examination and a viva voce/ interview.
SC and ST: Rs 250/-
PWD (Locomotor disabled): 0
All Others: Rs 500/-
How to apply: Candidates can apply online from the link mentioned below
Last Date: November 8, 2019 (5:00 PM)
Last date for payment of fees: November 13, 2019
- How to effectively manage methane emissions from Indian landfills
- Should people who are forced to cross borders due to climate change be recognised as refugees?
- Megaherbivores could be a potential solution to manage invasive plants, finds study
- An expert explains the recipe for making the perfect romcom
- Mizoram records 534.42 crores loss over two years due to African Swine Fever
- Arunachal: Tawang Marathon draws massive participation from across India, UK