Meghalaya: Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications (online-mode only) from genuine citizens of India who are desirous to apply as per the terms and conditions for recruitment to Meghalaya Police Service post under the home police department.
Online applications will be received up to 5 pm on September 5, 2019 and no application will be entertained after the closing date.
Post Name: Meghalaya Police Service under Home Police Department
No of posts: 17
Age limit: 21 to 27 years as on July 1, 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Salary: Revised pay structure in the pay matrix of Level-15 (Rs 45,600 pm – open-ended matrix with 3% annual increment, rounded off to the nearest 100 with no efficiency bar).
Educational qualification: Graduate from a university incorporated by an Act of Parliament or state legislature in India or any foreign university recognised by the government of Meghalaya.
Candidates are to apply and submit their applications through online mode only by clicking on the ‘Online Application’ icon appearing in the MPSC website —www.mpsc.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
For candidates applying for the first time through online mode, a one-time registration process is required to enable them to apply against the advertised vacancy/post.
The last date for online application is 5 pm on September 5, 2019.
- Brain-dead man gives new lease of life to 4 patients, family donates organs
- India’s vaccination prog. science- born, science-driven, science-based: PM
- Nagaland reports 11 new COVID-19 cases, recoveries surpass new infections
- NCB records actor Ananya Panday’s statement; likely to call her on Friday
- Meghalaya deputy CM says physical possession of Harijan Colony land soon
- PCOD? Here’s a list of foods to add to your diet