Applications along with bio-data are invited from retired Defence Service Commissioned Officers for the post of Zila Sainik Welfare Officer at various districts. In case of non-availability of the officers as stipulated above, retired Honorary Commissioned Officers with Clerical background with sound computer knowledge and possession of office management certificate may be considered.
Number of Vacant Post: 6
Qualification: Must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university or its equivalent and with sound computer knowledge.
Age: Not more than 57 years of age at the time of selection.
Terms of service:
1. The term of appointment is on one year contractual basis as per the governemt rules extendable up to the age limit as under:-
a) Up to 63 years of age for Retired Commission Officers
b) Up to 60 years of age for Retired Honorary Commission Officers
2. Medical fitness: SHAPE-1
3. Appointment will be made after selection by a selection committee constituted by the government and subject to submission of medical fitness certificate.
Status of ZSWO: Class-1 for retired Commission Officers.
Class-3 for retired Honorary Commissioned Officers
Pay & Allowances: Fixed pay (Last pay drawn less Pension plus DA at the time of re-employment)
Date of submission: The applications complete with requisite bio-data along with relevant documents should reach the undersigned on or before August 22,2019 in sealed envelope inscribing thereon as “Application for the Post of Zila Sainik Welfare Officer”.
Rejection of application: The application of the ineligible candidates will be cancelled/rejected without assigning any reasons/intimation.
Date of interview: The date of interview will be intimated to the short listed candidates.
TA/DA: No TA/DA would be paid for attending the interview.
- Assam: G20 delegates mesmerised by diverse culture and hospitality
- India, France, UAE unveil plan for cooperation under trilateral framework
- Sri Lanka must correct its ‘errors and failures’: President at 75th I-Day
- Nagaland govt restrict drugs sale to fight drug menace, pharma trafficking
- Assam: Chargesheet against doctors, magistrate in minor’s murder case
- Nagaland: Rs. 28.96 cr in cash, IMFL, drugs seized ahead of Assembly polls