Applications are invited from Indian citizens in the prescribed form as published in Assam Gazette from intending candidates for filling up of vacant post under the office of Director of Instruction, RFTI, Amranga, Kamrup.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of post: 1
Educational qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university. Proficiency in computer typing in both English and Assamese is desirable.
Scale of pay: Rs 14,000 – 49,000 + GP of Rs 6,200 per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Terms & conditions:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens
- Candidates must have their name registered in employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications
- Candidates should be well versed in official state language
Age: A candidate should not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on July 1, 2019.
The application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/ mark sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid employment registration card
- One copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport photographs duly self-attested along with application
- The applicant will have to enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs 10 along with the application
Mode of selection:
- Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a multiple choice written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
- Phase-II: Against vacancy candidates will be shortlisted as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (multiple choice). After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a computer practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials like age proof certificate, caste certificate, educational qualification certificate, computer proficiency certificate among others.
The last date of receipt is August 23, 2019. Applications should be submitted to the office of the Director of Instruction, RFTI, Amranga, Borhat, Kamrup, Assam