A walk-in interview will be held for selection of consultant for integrated land record management in Kamrup metropolitan district in Assam. Intending candidates who have the requisite qualifications can appear before the selection committee on August 21, 2019 at 11 am at the conference hall of DC office with the required testimonials.
Registration for test/ interview: From 9-11 am on August 21, 2019. Candidates’ registration will not be entertained after 11 am.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam
- MSc (IT or MCS or B tech or BE in computer science/ IT/ software engineering from a recognised university)
- Two years minimum experience in installation, configuration and administration of servers of windows and linux platforms.
Age: The applicant should not exceed 40 years of age as on January 1, 2019
Desirable qualification: Experience in the field of computerisation of land records including integration of textual and geo-spatial data
Remuneration: Rs 25,000
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Assisting the deputy commissioner in uninterrupted functioning of the inter-connectivity amongst revenue officers
- Provide system level support for multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration maintenance and support of these systems
- Monitoring of the functioning of the ILRMS at district, SDO level, revenue circle level and SRO level
- Assisting deputy commissioner in the capacity building of the revenue department functionaries in respect of ILRMS