Alliance Air invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling up the following posts:
- Finance: 4
- Personnel: 4
- MMD: 14
- Marketing: 4
- Airport Operations: 10
- Transport: 6
- Operations/ Operations Training: 9
- Admin: 1
- Front desk: 1
Qualification: Graduate from a recognised university or its equivalent. For consideration for finance department, the qualification is graduate in commerce from a recognised university.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in aviation in the concerned department for which the candidate has applied.
- The experience should be post qualification and at least equivalent level.
- Candidates having experience of working in an airline will be preferred. Proficiency in using computer
- For front desk, 1 year experience should be in an airline corporate front desk
Age: Maximum of 40 years as on August 1, 2019
Department: Catering- 3
Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized board with 1 year diploma in hotel management/ 1 year diploma in food & beverage service/ diploma in bakery & confectionery/ craftsmanship course in food production & patisserie/ catering
Age: Maximum 35 years as on August 1, 2019
How to apply: Interested candidates are advised to login on the careers page of the website www.airindia.in Thereafter downloading the application format, it should be sent by post/ speed post/ courier at the following address:
Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal-1, IGI Airport, New Delhi- 110037.
Candidates should submit the following with the application:
- A duly filled-in application form
- Recent passport-size photograph
- One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for birth date, caste, qualification and experience. Original certificates will be required at the time of interview.
- Demand draft of amount Rs 1,000 payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable in New Delhi