Applications in standard form are invited from intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India for filling up of the vacant posts of Deputy Secretary (Registration, Permission & Recognition) (single case post- unreserved) in the office of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) in the pay scale of Rs 30,000- 1,10,000 per month and grade pay of Rs 14,500 per month of pay band 4, plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Age: Applicants must not be less than 35 years and more than 45 years as on the last date of submission of application. 5 years age is relaxed in case of council’s eligible officer.
- A uniformly good academic career having Masters’ degree with at least 55% marks in any subject or its equivalent grade holder from a recognised university under UGC with teaching experience of at least 5 years in government/ provincialised institution (having +2 stage and above) PhD degree holder candidate will be given preference.
- Computer knowledge is essential.
Applications for the post must be supported by copies of testimonials/ certificates duly attested by component authority accompanied by a bank draft of Rs 200 (non-refundable) drawn in favour of the Secretary, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. In-service candidate should apply through proper channel.
Application complete in all respects from intending candidates (including those candidates who submit their applications through proper channel) must reach the undersigned within August 10, 2019. Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date fixed will be summarily rejected. Canvassing directly or indirectly will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- NPF is now ‘opposition-less’: Nagaland deputy CM Y Patton
- Sikkim reports 184 new COVID-19 cases, 2 fatalities
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for August 5
- Mizoram, Assam agree to maintain peace along disputed border
- IMA president: Lawsuit over Ayurveda remarks ‘design to harass doctors’
- Rotary International President pays goodwill visit to PM Modi