Walk-in interview for the contractual posts of Chief Engineer (1 post) will be held on August 3, 2019 and for the Procurement Executive (1 post) will be held on August 5, 2019 at the Assam Science and Technology University, Tetelia road near Assam Engineering College, Jalukbari, Guwahati at 11am.
Reporting time for the interview: 10.30 am
Educational qualification and experience: BE/B. Tech in civil engineering from a recognized university with at least 15 years experience in construction of building and roads in the office of PWD or any other statutory bodies. Preference will be given to candidates having experience as superintending engineer/executive engineer during the service period.
Tenure of engagement: 6 months
Educational qualification and experience: A post graduate degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university with 15 years experience in administration or store and purchase activities. Documentary evidence of experience is required.
Tenure of engagement: 6 months.
No candidates would be allowed to attain the walk-in interview after 11 am. Interested candidates are requested to attend the walk-in interview with all original documents and certificates.
For more details, click on www.astu.ac.in
- Amarinder Singh resigns as Punjab CM; says ‘feel humiliated’
- Book explores historical and spiritual landscape of communities in Northeast
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?
- Naga peace talks set to resume as interlocutor, Assam CM step in
- Mizoram: Chakma villages threaten strike over disbursal of grant money
- Arunachal Pradesh gets four more oxygen plants