Applications are invited from Indian citizens in the standard form from interested candidates for filling up of sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below:
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 2 (UR-1, OBC/MOBC-1)
Educational qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university. Proficiency in computer typing both in English and Assamese.
Pay scale: Rs 14,000- 49,000 + grade pay Rs 6,200 per month
Candidates must be an Indian citizen. The candidates must have registered their names in employment exchange and the registration numbers along with dates must be mentioned in the applications. Candidates should be well versed in state official language.
Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on August 1, 2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and by 3 years in case of candidates of OBC/MOBC.
How to apply: The application must be accompanied by the fallowing:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/ marksheets of educational and other qualifications, age and caste along with other testimonials including valid employment registration card.
- Affix a copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested along with application.
- The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs 10 along with the application.
The last date of receipt of application is August 19, 2019. Applications should be submitted to the Office of the Fishery Information Officer, Assam, Guwahati, Meen Bhawan, PO: Gopinath Nagar, Pin- 781018
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?
- Naga peace talks set to resume as interlocutor, Assam CM step in
- Mizoram: Chakma villages threaten strike over disbursal of grant money
- Arunachal Pradesh gets four more oxygen plants
- Utd Democratic Alliance: Opposition-less govt a reality in Nagaland
- I-T dept: Sonu Sood, associates evaded Rs 20 crore tax, violated FCRA