Prasar Bharati has invited young and dynamic marketing executives looking to work in the sales team for Prasar Bharati, Doordarshan Kendra Guwahati on full-time contract basis at its Guwahati station.
Qualification & experience:
- Marketing Executive: MBA (marketing) or PG diploma in marketing from recognised management institute/university. Minimum 1 year experience in direct selling with media organization preference. Consolidated fixed monthly remuneration Rs 30,000, including local conveyance and phone charges.
- Marketing Executive grade I: MBA (marketing) or PG diploma in marketing from recognised management institute/university. Minimum 4 years’ experience in direct selling with media organisation preference. Consolidated fixed monthly remuneration Rs 42,000, including local conveyance and phone charges.
Age limit: Candidates should not be above the age of 35 years as on the last date of receipt of applications, which may be relaxed by Prasar Bharati in deserving cases.
The marketing executive will be primarily responsible for direct sales revenue in DD/AIR for respective geographic locations. He/she will be constantly engaged in client interface and sales, including preparation of own pitch and sales materials such as presentations and proposals.
Also Read: Vacancy | City Mission Management Unit, Mangaldai Municipal Board
The engagement will be government by the following terms and conditions:
- The services will be purely on contractual basis. The persons engaged shall have no claim whatsoever, either implicit or explicit, for his/her absorption or regularisation in Prasar Bharati.
- The person engaged on full time contract basis shall not be allowed to take up any other assignment during the period of their contractual engagement.
- Persons engaged on contractual basis can be assigned additional task apart from the specific tasks for which they are engaged.
- Period of engagement shall be for one year, extendable, based on the requirement of the organisation and performance review.
- The engagement can be discontinued/ terminated by either side, by giving one month’s notice, or one month’s salary in lieu thereof, without assigning any reason.
- No claim of pensioner benefit on account of this contractual engagement shall be admissible.
- Prasar Bharati reserves the right to conduct test and/ or interview of the shortlisted candidates. No traveling allowances will be paid for attending the test/interview.
Candidates who are eligible and fulfill the above conditions and are willing to work on above terms in may send their applications latest by August 1, 2019 in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-B along with supporting documents to Head of Office, Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati applications may also be sent by email at www.ddkguwahati.gov.in
- For Manipur’s fencing hero Jetlee, Olympic is a destination, not a dream
- Nagaland: NSF issues ultimatum to nab culprits involved in Naga club vandalisation
- Mizoram: ZORO holds rally to express solidarity with Manipur tribals hit by violence
- A friendly pitch: How cricket found a home in Mizoram
- Manipur: Over 3,300 candidates appear for UPSC prelims in Imphal
- Nepal Prime Minister Prachanda to visit India from May 31 to June 3