Guwahati: Applications are invited for the post of CT scan technician on contractual basis, initially for a period of six months, under Society for Medical Education Tezpur (SMET), Tezpur Medical College and Hospital, Assam.
Eligible candidates can attend a walk-in interview on July 17, 2019 at 9.30 am in the office of the principal-cum-chief superintendent, Tezpur Medical College and Hospital.
Eligibility criteria: Class XII (passed) in science stream and diploma in radiography/CT from government institute with experience in CT technology.
Pay: Rs 15,500 per month
Upper age limit: 38 years
Terms & conditions:
- The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the temporary staff on contract basis. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment under TMC&H or any Department under Govt of Assam. The approved initial duration of the appointment is 6 months. However, after every six months, the appointment would be reviewed subject to satisfactory performance.
- The appointment is terminable with one month notice period from either side without assigning any reason.
- No other allowance/facilities other than consolidated pay shall be extended during the entire period of the appointment.
- Leave shall be as per Institutional policy for contractual staff.
- Age, qualification, experience etc. will be reckoned as on the date of walk-in-interview.
- Age relaxation is applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC as per govt rules.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per govt of Assam norms.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and the decision of the Selection Committee will be final.
- Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification. 10. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
For details check: http://tmcassam.org/news/24.pdf
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules