Oil India limited has invited eligible candidates for walk-interviews to hire engineers on contractual basis purely for temporary requirement for the KG Basin Project in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.
Contract period: Minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months up to a maximum period of two years.
Educational qualification: BE/B Tech degree in petroleum/mechanical/chemical engineering of minimum of 4 years’ duration from a recognised institute and approved by AICTE/UGC.
Experience: Minimum five years’ working experience in upstream oil and gas company associated with production of crude oil and natural gas
Pay: Rs 50,000.
Contract period: Minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months up to a maximum period of two years
Educational qualification: BE or B Tin civil engineering or minimum of 4 years’ duration from a recognised institute and approved by AICTE/UGC
Experience: Minimum three years of domain experience in any government/public/private sector organisation of repute
Pay: Rs 45,000
Note: The contract tenure will be extendable depending upon the requirement of the company and the performance of the individual.
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria may appear for a walk-in interview along with the following documents:
- Filled in bio-data form
- Original marksheets, pass certificate, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates
- A set of self-attested photocopies of original above mentioned documents
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs
Candidates are requested to report for the walk-in as per the following schedule:
Venue: Training & placement office, Swarnotsav Bhavan, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada-533003, UP
Production engineer: July 29, 2019 (8.30 am to 9.30 am)
Civil engineer: July 30, 2019 (8.30 am to 9.30 am)
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands