Guwahati: Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of senior analyst on contractual basis for an initial period of one year for Assam Ayurvedic products under Assam Small Industries Development Corporation Ltd (ASIDC) for the newly established research & development centre.
Pay Scale: Rs 25,000
The candidates should have minimum qualification of M Pharma or M Sc in chemistry with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in analysis of herbal drug/ drug designing and research in new product development. The applicant should have experience in handling sophisticated instrument and certificate of CTS in instrumentation and analysis. Experience may be relaxed in case of deserving candidate.
For the mentioned post, CV and attested copies of certificates should reach the undersigned on or before July 29, 2019:
- One self-addressed envelope of (5×11) cm affixing postal stamp of Rs 5 only is to be enclosed with the application
- Corresponding experience certificate must be furnished along with application.
- Can I renew car insurance after the original insurance has expired?
- Assam: Driver shot at during robbery attempt on vehicle in Nagaon
- TMC’s public rally: Sec 144 imposed across West district, Tripura HC declines to interfere
- Two pilots killed after Army helicopter crash lands in J&K’s Udhampur
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 21
- COVID-19 vaccines effective for cancer patients? Here’s what a study says