Applications are invited from intending eligible and competent candidates for the post of laboratory attendant (petroleum technology) in the department of petroleum technology, Dibrugarh University.
Minimum qualification: HSSLC passed in science stream
Age: Age of the candidate should be followed as per government rules.
Salary: Consolidated pay of Rs 8,700
The prescribed form for the above post can be downloaded from the Dibrugarh university website www.dibru.ac.in
The application form must be submitted to the Registrar, DU along with all necessary documents and demand draft of Rs 100 drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, payable at Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University branch (Code 994000), Dibrugarh.
- A successful COP26 is essential for Earth’s future. What needs to go right?
- SW monsoon withdraws from India, 7th-most delayed retreat since ’75
- IIT-Guwahati working on generating hydrogen from water using sunlight
- Incredible to have Bollywood, dance sequence in Marvel movie: Filmmaker Chloe Zhao
- Two NE women, auto driver injured resisting snatching bid in Delhi
- No shortage of power in country, says power minister R K Singh