Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the contractual post of TGT (Hindi) at Sainik School, Goalpara, Assam.
No of post: 1
Pay scale: Consolidated pay of Rs 22,000 per month
(i) Graduation/Honours in Hindu with 50% marks
(ii) B.Ed in the subject from a recognised university/ regional college of education, NCERT
(i) Higher education qualification
(ii) Proficiency in the language/ use of information and communication technology in teaching
(iii) Proficiency in games/sports/other outdoor activities
(iv) Talent in music/public speaking/fine arts
(v) Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an English medium school
(vi) Preference for candidates with CTET/STET
Age: Should not be below 21 and above 40 years as on July 1, 2019
How to apply: Resume/application along with passport size photograph, full address with contact number along with attested copies of mark sheets, other testimonials and a demand draft of Rs 300 for TGT (non-refundable) drawn in favour of ‘Principal, Sainik School, Goalpara’ payable at State Bank of India, Mornoi.
Last date of receipt of application: July 25, 2019
Tentative date of interview: July 29, 2019
For advertisement details: http://www.sainikschoolgoalpara.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Vacancy-TGT-Hindi.pdf
- Arrests made in Manipur student murder case, Tribal forum questions investigation
- Empowering older workers amid an ageing workforce
- Assam Cong announces state-wide agitation from Oct 3 against power tariff hike
- Tripura HC stays Trial Court ruling against WhatsApp
- Is it normal to forget words while speaking? And when can it spell a problem?
- How to effectively manage methane emissions from Indian landfills