Guwahati: District Legal Services Authority, Golaghat invites applications from eligible candidates on or before July 15, 2019 for filling up the following post:
Name of post: Upper Division Assistant (UDA)
No of posts: 1
Candidates must have rendered continuous service as lower division assistant (LDA) in a government department in Assam (preferably judicial department) for a period of at least 5 years. The candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
Selection process: Oral interview/viva voce.
How to apply:
- The applicants must submit their application in a standard form of application published in the Assam gazette part IX with self-attested photocopies of all the testimonials through proper channel. The testimonials must necessarily contain NOC from the current employer, copies of ACR for 5 tears, service book and other required relevant documents. Candidates will need to furnish 1 self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs 5 only along with it.
- Completed applications should be addressed to ‘The District & Sessions Judge and Chairman, District legal Services Authority, Golaghat, Pin: 785621, Assam’ on or before July 15, 2019. The envelope should super-scribe ‘Application for the post of UDA under DLSA, Golaghat’.
Note: The date, venue and time of the interview/viva-voce will be intimated to the candidate in due course via call letter and the list of the candidates will be published in the office notice board and in the official website of the district judiciary, Golaghat: http://golaghatjudiciary.gov.in/
For more details, visit: http://golaghatjudiciary.gov.in/details/adver_280619.pdf
- Hunt for coronavirus variants: how the new one was found and what we know
- Tripura: 3-tier security for counting day, CPIM announces boycott
- Guwahati minor girl’s bravery, quick thinking foils kidnap bid
- Cannot be in situation where it is difficult to implement laws: Rijiju
- ICC calls off Women’s World Cup Qualifier over new COVID-19 variant
- Families stuck after sudden decision to ban flights to and from South Africa