New Delhi: A Rs 6,000-crore programme to rate MSMEs will be rolled out over the next five years, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said on Tuesday.
As part of initiatives to promote digital infrastructure, a desh stack e-portal will be launched, she noted in her presentation of the Union Budget for 2022-23.
Moreover, startups will be promoted for Drone Shakti, she added.
- Interline agreement: Jetstar passengers can now book seats on IndiGo flights
- Assam: Education department official arrested for demanding bribe
- Sikkim: Supreme Court notice to ‘quash order’ on DGP’s appointment
- Mizoram student body demands withdrawal of CAA, AFSPA
- Naga Students’ Federation joins NESO against CAA, AFSPA
- 43 fresh COVID-19 cases in Arunachal