The American electric vehicle and clean energy company Tesla Inc. shared that it achieved production of over 305,000 vehicles and deliveries of 308,000 vehicles. All total, the company delivered over 936,000 vehicles in the year 2021.
“Production & deliveries in Q4 exceeded 300k vehicles,” Tesla said on Twitter.
Retweeting the information, Tesla and SpaceX boss Elon Musk wrote: “Great work by Tesla team worldwide!” on his Twitter.
Tesla’s net income and cash flow results will be announced along with the rest of their financial performance when the company announces its fourth quarter earnings, read a company report.
The delivery count is to be considered slightly conservative, as the company does not count a car as delivered unless all paperwork is correct and complete.
- Iranian president says nuke deal possible if sanctions lifted
- Tabla Maestro Anindya Chatterjee also refuses Padma award
- Railway suspends NTPC, Level 1 exams after protests
- Women’s Asian Cup: Dennerby blames AFC for India’s bio-bubble breach
- Grandest flypast witnessed at Republic Day parade
- PhD scholar found dead at IIT-Guwahati