Guwahati: The Department of Management of Assam downtown University on April 30 organized the second lecture in the series known as Prabandhan Pragya: A Management Lecture Series.
The invited speaker for the second lecture in the series was Dr. Onkar Kedia, former Director of Central Vigilance Commission and spokesperson of Union Ministry of Home Affairs.
The speaker was introduced and felicitated by Prof. Seema Sharma, Dean, Faculty of Commerce and Management and Prof. Homeshwar Goswami.
Dr. Kedia shared his insightful thoughts on the concept of globalization and its impact on recruitment and team building. He also talked about the challenges that are frequently faced by the Human Resources Department of every organization in the 21st century.
He also emphasized that in the contemporary market scenario the customer has to be adorned with the most supreme position as the products in the market have to be launched and advertised as per the requirements and demand of the customer.
The programme concluded with the vote of thanks delivered by Pampi Das, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Commerce and Management.
Also read: Sri Lanka President declares state of emergency; PM refuses to quit
- Nagaland scientist’s tiny, inexpensive sensor to tell if food is spoiled
- SC refuses to accept Centre’s sealed cover note on payment of OROP dues
- Nagaland: CM Rio, female legislators take oath at Assembly session
- Nepal PM Prachanda to face vote of confidence
- Assam: Gauhati HC allows foreigner’s request for extension of registration time
- India summons senior-most UK diplomat over pulling down of Indian flag