Guwahati: A massive fire broke out in a furniture manufacturing shop in Guwahati’s Geetanagar area on Friday.
Seven to eight fire tenders arrived at the spot to control the fire and are currently engaged in dousing the fire.
The cause of the fire is suspected to be a short circuit.
- No visible sign of spending of Centre’s package for tea workers: TMC union
- Odisha health minister shot at by cop in Jharsuguda dist, accused held
- Assam govt to make docu on Patharughat peasant uprising: CM
- New Songs Sunday: Pray It Away, You Only Love Me & more
- NGT refrains from imposing Rs 1,000 crore fine on Assam
- State to file review petition in SC to expunge ‘foreigner’ tag on Sikkimese Nepali