As many as six students of the B Barooah College in Guwahati have tested positive for COVID-19.
The test results of the swab samples of the six students of the college returned positive following a test at the Gauhati Medical College and Hospital (GMCH).
Meanwhile, Dispur College in Guwahati has reported seven cases of COVID-19. Six students and one Professor tested positive for the virus.
On Monday, at least 20 students tested positive for COVID-19 at the Gauhati University.
Authorities cancelled classes and closed hostels at the varsity for five days.
- Tripura: Foundation stone laid for International Buddhist University
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Schedule, fixtures, predictions today, Nov 30
- India’s Maternal Mortality Ratio dips to 97 in 2018-20 from 130 in 2014-16
- India reports 279 new COVID-19 cases
- Tripura 2023: Congress says 30% candidates will be youths
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 30