As many as six students of the B Barooah College in Guwahati have tested positive for COVID-19.
The test results of the swab samples of the six students of the college returned positive following a test at the Gauhati Medical College and Hospital (GMCH).
Meanwhile, Dispur College in Guwahati has reported seven cases of COVID-19. Six students and one Professor tested positive for the virus.
On Monday, at least 20 students tested positive for COVID-19 at the Gauhati University.
Authorities cancelled classes and closed hostels at the varsity for five days.
- Small hydro projects ignore environmental risks, local voices
- Sikkim: Limboo Tamang Committee threatens statewide protest over seat reservation delay
- Tripura 4th in country to launch E-cabinet: Minister
- Meghalaya: Sohra International Half Marathon to be held on Sept 30
- Arunachal: NEHRO alleges fatal use of force by Assam Forest Battalion
- TIPRA’s Pradyot sees delimitation as threat to tribal community