A 10-year-old boy was allegedly raped by a transgender at Lachit Ghat in Guwahati, Assam.
The boy makes a living by cleaning ears, according to reports.
The minor revealed that his belongings were taken away and he was tied up at the construction site of the new bridge connecting North and South Guwahati.
Further details in the case are awaited. Despite repeated attempts, EastMojo could not get a comment from the police officials concerned. The story will be updated as and when we receive a response.
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 22
- Nagaland Lottery September 22: Check Dear Torsa Morning lottery result
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 22
- Air India Chairman Rajiv Bansal appointed aviation secy
- Tiny antibodies from llamas can potentially treat COVID-19: Study
- Attackers strike Taliban in eastern Afghanistan, 5 killed