The Assam down town University has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) on August 23, 2021.
The MoU was signed by the Vice-Chancellor of Assam Down Town University, Professor NC Talukdar, and the Director of NIELIT, Guwahati, Dr Yumnan Jayanta Singh.
The MoU envisions building a technical relationship between the two institutes and in reskilling and empowering the students in areas of Information and Communications Technology, either in Digital Literacy, Industry oriented areas or Livelihood activities including nursing, hospitality, management, etc.
The institutions hope that the collaboration will result in a long-term relationship and nurture talents in various domains with the help of technology that will contribute to the national interest.
Based in Guwahati, Assam Down Town University, also known as ADTU, was established in the year 2010. ADTU has more than 8000 students and over 300 faculty members. The University also has a strong international presence with students coming from neighbouring countries like Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and as far as Rwanda, Nigeria and South Africa.
Also read | AdtU to offer scholarships of up to Rs 1 crore
- Birajit Sinha is new Tripura Congress chief
- Arunachal CM says have full faith in deputy commissioners
- Centre approves Rs one lakh cr for oil, gas projects in NE: Puri
- Ruckus in Tripura assembly over law and order situation, oppn walks out
- Coal mining leases granted in Meghalaya after 7 years of ban
- Governor for quick start of academic activities in Arunachal’s first state varsity