With several noteworthy contributions to the medical field in academic articles and research papers, Dr Bora has selflessly contributed to building a healthy and sound society, some of which include his writings for Child Health in Medical Encyclopedia (Biswakosh) Volume XIII (Health and medical science) published in the Assamese language.
“I am glad that I have completed 50 years of my professional journey and it’s time to give something more to society, so I have decided to provide free treatments to children who lost their parents due to Covid,” said the doctor who treats patients at Bora Children’s Clinic, R.G. Baruah Road, Guwahati from Monday to Saturday.
Always willing to lend a helping hand, Bora continues to treat the weaker sections of the society free of cost and provide them with free medicine whenever possible.
- Assam: 5 years on, little hope for this Cachar road lost to erosion
- Meghalaya 2023: BJP fields ex-militant Bernard Marak against CM
- G-20 summit a golden opportunity to highlight Assam’s culture: Sonowal
- Why publishers are banning listing of ChatGPT as academic author
- IIT-Guwahati: Scientists discuss low-cost solutions to curb methane emissions
- Railways to recruit for IRMS through Civil Services Examination