With several noteworthy contributions to the medical field in academic articles and research papers, Dr Bora has selflessly contributed to building a healthy and sound society, some of which include his writings for Child Health in Medical Encyclopedia (Biswakosh) Volume XIII (Health and medical science) published in the Assamese language.
“I am glad that I have completed 50 years of my professional journey and it’s time to give something more to society, so I have decided to provide free treatments to children who lost their parents due to Covid,” said the doctor who treats patients at Bora Children’s Clinic, R.G. Baruah Road, Guwahati from Monday to Saturday.
Always willing to lend a helping hand, Bora continues to treat the weaker sections of the society free of cost and provide them with free medicine whenever possible.
- Assam: This social entrepreneur is building communities with tea and art
- Nepal: PM Deuba vows to protect, implement statute on Constitution Day
- Taliban-run Kabul municipality to female workers: Stay home
- WhileWeWonder: The duo speak about Xewali and their musical journey
- Girish And The Chronicles signs with Italian label Frontiers Music
- Backdoor entry in colleges should stop: Delhi High Court