Guwahati: Bollywood actor Sara Ali Khan visited Kamakhya Temple on Sunday.
She posted pictures on Instagram standing outside the main sanctum of the temple. Dressed in white attire, she is seen donning a traditional Assamese gamosa.
According to reports, she is shooting for her upcoming documentary film ‘Veerangana’ in Assam. Khan was also spotted alongside Assam Police commandos at the Mandakata Commando Battalion Training School in North Guwahati.
- Here’s what Elon Musk’s language teaches us about his ambitions
- Forced religious conversion against Constitution: SC
- Twitter lifted its ban on COVID misinformation – research shows this is a grave risk to public health
- Examine representation on framing of same rules for organ transplant: SC
- Regional arms race vs Kim’s desire for NKorea to be nuclear superpower
- Why Uyghurs, who suffered China’s COVID policies most, won’t protest