Guwahati residents are well aware of the Deepor Beel. Situated on the outskirts of the city, the sprawling wetland is home to a vast variety of flora and fauna and is the only Ramsar protected site of Assam. As a result, any attempts to save and protect the same ought to be welcomed. However, nearly 40......
- Only 2.74% of loans to self-help groups turned bad: Tripura CM
- NFR collects Rs 62.98 cr from ticketless travellers in 2022-23
- Sikkim: Army develops road along Nathula Pass to boost tourism, trade
- Surrender arms looted from security forces, Manipur CM appeals
- How archaeologists reconstructed a Roman gateway to tell the story of Brit invasion
- Sikkim should have MP for three districts each: Golay