Maligaon: Due to the temporary closure of Dibrugarh Town station for the reconstruction of Mancotta ROB and railway electrification works, several trains originally scheduled to depart and arrive at Dibrugarh Town station have had their routes extended until September 30, 2023.
The revised scheduling is as follows:
- The Rajdhani Express train no. 12424 (New Delhi – Dibrugarh), operating from September 5th to 30th, 2023, will now commence its journey from New Delhi at 16:20 hours and reach Dibrugarh at 06:00 hours.
- The Rajdhani Express train no. 12423 (Dibrugarh – New Delhi), running from September 7th to 30th, 2023, will depart from Dibrugarh at 20:55 hours and arrive at New Delhi at 10:30 hours.
- The Nagaland Express train no. 15669 (Guwahati – Dibrugarh), scheduled from September 6th to 30th, 2023, will leave Guwahati at 20:45 hours and reach Dibrugarh at 10:30 hours.
- The Nagaland Express train no. 15670 (Dibrugarh – Guwahati), running from September 7th to 30th, 2023, will depart from Dibrugarh at 14:05 hours and reach Guwahati at 03:15 hours.
- The Passenger Special train no. 05916 (Dibrugarh – Simaluguri Jn.), operational from September 7th to 30th, 2023, will set off from Dibrugarh at 17:35 hours and arrive at Simaluguri Jn. at 20:05 hours.
- The Passenger Special train no. 05915 (Simaluguri Jn. – Dibrugarh), running from September 7th to 30th, 2023, will depart from Simaluguri Jn. at 06:25 hours and reach Dibrugarh at 08:45 hours.
Additionally, the DEMU Special train no. 07902/07903 (Ledo – Dibrugarh Town – Ledo), which was initially extended up to Murkongselek via Chaulkhowa – Dibrugarh, bypassing Dibrugarh Town station from May 7th to September 6th, 2023, has been further extended to operate until September 30th, 2023. The train no. 07902 (Ledo – Murkongselek) DEMU Special will commence its journey from Ledo at 06:45 hours and reach Murkongselek at 12:15 hours. In the return journey, train no. 07903 (Murkongselek – Ledo) DEMU Special will depart from Murkongselek at 15:30 hours and reach Ledo at 21:00 hours.
Over the past four years, EastMojo revolutionised the coverage of Northeast India through our sharp, impactful, and unbiased coverage. And we are not saying this: you, our readers, say so about us. Thanks to you, we have become Northeast India’s largest, independent, multimedia digital news platform.
Now, we need your help to sustain what you started.
We are fiercely protective of our ‘independent’ status and would like to remain so: it helps us provide quality journalism free from biases and agendas. From travelling to the remotest regions to cover various issues to paying local reporters honest wages to encourage them, we spend our money on where it matters.
Now, we seek your support in remaining truly independent, unbiased, and objective. We want to show the world that it is possible to cover issues that matter to the people without asking for corporate and/or government support. We can do it without them; we cannot do it without you.
Support independent journalism, subscribe to EastMojo.
For specific information regarding stops and timetables of these trains, passengers are encouraged to visit the IRCTC website or check official notifications before commencing their journeys.
- Manipur: Five-armed village volunteers get bail in Imphal
- Mizo social activist wins inaugural Zakapa Award for advocating women’s safety
- Manipur govt issues show-cause notice to Airtel for data leakage
- Manipur: Only dialogue can bring peace, says HAC chairman
- Why delimitation is perceived as a threat to tribals in Tripura
- The Top 10 Universities in Australia: Shaping the Future