Assam down town University‘s Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management entered the Limca Book of Records, India’s premier record-keeping publication, for assembling the most varieties of pastries in a single session.
On May 11, 2022, a team of 25 in-house chefs, consisting of students and faculty, created a total of 517 assorted pastries within an impressive 3 hours and 44 minutes on the university campus.
The team of in-house chefs, led by Chef Jyotirmay Choudhury and Chef Mridu Pawan Rabha, prepared an array of mouth-watering pastries in different flavors, including pistachio, blackcurrant, chocolate red velvet, pineapple, mango, litchi, mixed fruit, and many more. This recognition from the Limca Book of Records is a testament to the university’s commitment to excellence and the hard work of its students and
Help sustain honest journalism.
Also Read | Assam Budget lacks intent to improve poor human development record
- 50 new medical colleges approved in India this year: Sources
- Tripura to develop ‘Weekend tourism hub’ around Ujjayanta Palace
- LS polls preparations: EC begins ‘first level check’ of EVMs across India
- PM Modi’s US visit will set new benchmarks for bilateral ties: Pentagon
- China, Pak, Iran discuss joint efforts to deal with security challenges
- Cash-strapped Pak govt to unveil budget ahead of general polls this year