Guwahati: Assam reported 84 new dengue cases on Monday with Karbi Anglong district remaining the most affected, according to official data.
Of the new cases, 73 were detected in Karbi Anglong, taking the total number of cases in the district since November 1 to 344.
Three people have also died in the district.
Since November 1, 369 cases of dengue have been detected in Assam.
- Assam: Forces posted at Indo-Bhutan border sensitised on wildlife crime
- Pol party seeks removal of ‘non-indigenous’ Gaon Bura in Dimapur
- Merge TIPRA with Congress, lead the party: Tripura MLA to Pradyot Debbarman
- Assam: Major earthquake jolts Guwahati
- Nagaland: NCC girls’ band representing NE for R-Day 2024 begins practice
- Mizoram: Guv inaugurates Raj Bhavan’s first-ever Gandhi Jayanti exhibition