Duliajan: Oil India Ltd and five leading universities of the Northeast have signed a memorandum of understanding to create meaningful industry-academia collaboration.
The main objective of the MoU is to boost research and development capabilities in the universities and to enhance the understanding the region’s geology, the central PSU said in a release on Thursday.
The OIL signed the agreement with Gauhati University, Dibrugarh University, Manipur University, Nagaland University and Rajiv Gandhi University at the Field Headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, on Wednesday.
- 5 held after Rs 93.83 lakh in cash seized from Bihar SUV in Jalpaiguri
- Manipur: CM Biren inaugurates Wangkhei Eye Hospital
- Assam: To make Guwahati flood-free, Himanta says his govt engineering solutions
- Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘Doctor G’ set for OTT debut on Netflix
- Centre wants Delhi-Centre power row to be referred to larger SC bench
- Arunachal: CM Pema Khandu lays base for new ADC office at Digbak