The bikers from all over Assam drove to the picturesque spot in Ri Bhoi district in a bid to reconnect with nature as well as to reach out to the community for its development as part of the mission. Besides, the ride also aims at mitigating environmental impact, preaching the message of ‘every place better together’.
The first edition of One Ride was held in 2011. What started with an aim of bringing together all Royal Enfield owners around the globe to celebrate their passion for riding, has now transformed into the largest calender annual community ride.
Royal Enfield bikers get together to travel to destinations on state, national, and international rides with participants from 300 cities across 20 countries taking part in these events.
- Armed Forces Flag Day 2022: Things you need to know
- Meghalaya: NEHU to tie up with pvt company for work on Agri project
- Meghalaya: Gokhale a ‘psycho’, will file defamation case, says Dy CM
- Female umpires to break new ground during Ranji Trophy
- Manipur Guv reviews developmental works underway in Noney district
- Assam: Morigaon DC orders probe into PDS rice scam in district