Students and youth leaders of Dima Hasao have come together to launch a humanitarian campaign called #Together4DimaHasao, conceptualised by one Abhishek Singha of Golaghat for the landslide victims of Dima Hasao.
According to sources, bureaucrats, national swimmer Shivangi Sharma, North East Students’ Forum of JNU- New Delhi, officers of District Agriculture Office of Golaghat, leading citizens, students and youth leaders of Dima Hasao have come forward to support the goodwill campaign.
Singha said, “We have donated ‘Menstrual Hygiene Kits’ to 250 girls and women of Maibang who are currently residing in relief camps. Shortly, we will take the needful initiatives for children in need.”
“Social leader Kanika Hojai Gorlosa and Nandita Gorlos, MLA Haflong LAC, appreciate the campaign which is for ‘souls in need’,” he added.
The coordinators of #Together4DimaHasao campaign are Austina Langthasa and Rupali Langthasa. And the associate coordinators are Rominta Kemprai, Kinu Johori, Ashmita Langthasa, Rabiri Hagjer, Rihana Langthasa, Sompi Kemprai and Sanjana Langthasa.
- Nagaland Lottery June 28: Check Dear Moon Tuesday lottery result
- Assam: Gauhati HC stays cancellation of trade licence of ‘The Mirana’ hotel
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for June 28
- Shocking: Indian MMA fighter assaulted by Afghan fighter, his fans
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for June 28
- Watch how an excavator rescued this elephant from a ditch