Guwahati: Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on Saturday reaffirmed his commitment to ensure the welfare and progress of the tea garden communities, whose toil leads to the famous Assam Tea.
In a Tweet on the occasion of International Tea Day, he wrote: “For millions every morning begins with a refreshing cup of tea!”
He added that toil and sweat of the tea garden workers results in the world famous Assam Tea and affirmed once again to ensure their well-being.
“On #InternationalTeaDay, I reaffirm our commitment to continue working for welfare & progress of our tea garden communities,” Sarma wrote.
- Cong raises violence against its leaders in Tripura with EC, seeks probe
- The amateur asteroid hunters giving NASA a run for its money
- Likelihood of Monkeypox becoming pandemic low: Researchers
- Struggling with positive thinking? Grumpy moods could actually be useful
- What is ‘heteropessimism’, and why do men and women suffer from it?
- IAF receives over 2L applications under Agnipath scheme in 6 days