Guwahati: Assam down town University has announced the third edition of the mega Common Scholarship Test (CST) in its new avatar CST 2.1 wherein Rs 5 crore has been earmarked to benefit deserving candidates from around the country.
The selection will be based on marks obtained in the scholarship test to be held online on May 29. Candidates who have passed their Class 10th and/or 12th boards from any stream are eligible to register for the test.
Assam down town University has been undertaking this initiative for several years by providing higher education opportunities to deserving children. The selected candidates will benefit from a financial package that will help to fulfill them academically.
The candidates registering for CST 2.1 will have to take a 60-minute online test in the MCQ format (Multiple Choice Questions), which will have no negative marking.
The General Knowledge and Basic English section shall be compulsory for all students, while the other two subjects shall be according to the students’ respective stream of study.
Interested candidates may register on or before May 28, 2022 at the registration link
- Two quakes rock Assam, Meghalaya
- Manipur nurses’ potential recognised by foreign countries: Dr Sapam Ranjan
- Tripura: Cabinet approves schemes for PwD; health & IT policy soon
- India, Nepal ties will benefit entire humanity in global situation: Modi
- BJP works to create divide, Cong to connect with all: Rahul Gandhi
- Army completes Court of Inquiry into killing of Nagaland civilians