Rice and fish is the most common staple food of Assam. For many years, this subtropical northeastern state of India has relied heavily on imports to cater to local needs, currently at over 3.3 lakh tonnes annually. This is mostly due to its low......
- Manipur: How dumping sites turned into street libraries in Tamenglong
- Tripura: Mysterious death of a family, Opposition leader demands probe
- Meghalaya: George Lyngdoh resigns from TMC citing ‘personal reasons’
- Manipur’s biggest achievement in 7 decades: Biren Singh on peace pact with UNLF
- Now, you can fly directly to Bangkok from Guwahati
- ‘Animal’ review: A monstrous attack on feminism, wokeism