Tata Motors has released the Kaziranga edition of four of its Sports Utility Vehicles – Safari, Nexon, Punch, and Harrier, the company announced on Twitter.
“Presenting the #UntamedKaziranga Edition – making its mark in a wild flurry of adrenaline & adventure. Get set to welcome the latest offering from India’s #1 SUV* Brand – #TataMotorsPassengerVehicles,” wrote Tata Motors, sharing a glimpse of the vehicles.
The new edition of SUVs is built for the outdoors and is inspired by India’s rich geography and biodiversity. It also pays homage to India’s great national parks & their rich heritage.
The Kaziranga Edition symbolizes the Great Indian One-horned Rhino, known worldwide for its agility and power, this range reinforces the “Go-Anywhere” DNA of our true SUVs.
Take a look at these SUVs here.
Tata Punch Kaziranga Edition
Tata Safari Kaziranga Edition
Tata Harrier Kaziranga Edition
Tata Nexon Kaziranga Edition
- India doesn’t need to be told what to do on democracy: UNSC President Ruchira Kamboj
- Nagaland: VP Jagdeep Dhankhar visits WW-II memorial in Kohima
- India records 275 new COVID-19 cases, tally of active infections now 4,672
- Centre approves major road reconstruction, bridge conversion projects for Assam: CM
- Two NSCN-U rebels held in Arunachal Pradesh
- Two held for harassing Korean YouTuber in Mumbai