Suspected explosives created a panic-like situation in Assam’s Nagaon on Friday. The explosives, found about 8 km from Nagaon town, were found when an excavator was digging a field. The police cordoned off the area and launched a probe into the incident.
“We are not yet certain about what kind of explosives are these due to certain limitations. Our bomb disposal squad has not been able to identify the explosives. We have communicated with Dergaon in BTC, and a team of bombs quad will reach shortly. and further measures will be taken with their consultation,” said an officer.
- 3 lakh doses of intranasal Covid vax sent to hospitals: Bharat Biotech
- Musharraf, architect of 1999 Kargil war, leaves behind contentious legacy
- 2,278 arrested in 3 days in Assam’s child marriage crackdown
- Engineer on field trip rediscovers moth lost for 150 years in Arunachal
- ‘Immigrant’ row: Two JAC members attacked at rally in Sikkim’s Melli
- NF Railway clocks 9 pc jump in freight unloading in FY’24