Guwahati: Assam Governor Jagdish Mukhi has been hospitalised after he tested positive for COVID-19, an official said on Thursday.
Mukhi tested positive for the infection on Wednesday.
“The governor was admitted at the Apollo Hospital in the city last evening. He is in a stable condition,” the official said.
His wife has tested negative for the infection and is staying at Raj Bhawan.
- Israel inks multi-billion dollar submarine deal with Germany
- 5G row: Air India resumes 6 India-US flights after Boeing’s clearance
- Emirates to again fly Boeing 777 to US as 5G rollout slowed
- Top US, European diplomats hold talks on Ukraine crisis
- Retired pope faulted over abuse cases when he was in Germany
- 19-year-old woman sets record for solo global flight