Guwahati: Three children between the age group of 5-6 years were charred in Assam’s Charaideo district when the thatched house they were playing in caught fire.
According to police, the shed caught fire accidentally when the boys were lighting cigarettes.
Among the three deceased minors, two have been identified as Bivan Munda and Anud Munda of Baruahola village of Charaideo district. The third deceased minor is yet to be identified.
The police team have reached the spot and started investigation.
Drugs worth several crores of rupees seized, 5 arrested in Assam
- Meghalaya: World Tuberculosis Day observed at Purakhasia
- ‘Mrs Chatterjee Vs Norway’ raises Rs 13 crore in opening weekend
- Assam Assembly passes resolution against BBC amid oppn protests
- Indian envoy in Canada cancels event due to security concerns
- NFI to organise Lamka Youth Summit 2023 across NE states
- Mizoram: Two women arrested with heroin worth Rs 60 lakh