Guwahati: In order to help citizens with hassle-free appointments of the government officials, Kamrup Metropolitan District Administration today launched an online portal SWAGATAMS a visitor management system to facilitate public official interface.
Taking cognisance of how citizens have to often wait to get appointments with officials, the SWAGATAM portal would enable citizens to seamlessly take appointments with the officials at mutually convenient time slots.
Launching the portal today, Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metropolitan District, Pallav Gopal Jha, said that such a move would likely save time of citizens and officials and enable greater ease and efficiency in delivery of services to citizens through interpersonal citizen official interface.
The Swagatam portal may be accessed at kamrupmetro.swagatam.gov.in and citizens can take appointments with the DC and other senior officials of the district administration.
Citizens get alerts about confirmed slots or any changes through this portal. DC, Kamrup Metropolitan.
- New Biden-supported law proposes startup visas to attract talent to US
- UN: More than 50 million people affected by urban conflicts
- Biden’s big test: Proving he can rally allies against Putin
- Bangladesh keen to work with India to realise shared vision: PM Hasina
- Severe consequences for Russia if it were to move into Ukraine: Biden
- Afghan talks focus on aid, women’s rights as hunger grows