Guwahati: In order to help citizens with hassle-free appointments of the government officials, Kamrup Metropolitan District Administration today launched an online portal SWAGATAMS a visitor management system to facilitate public official interface.
Taking cognisance of how citizens have to often wait to get appointments with officials, the SWAGATAM portal would enable citizens to seamlessly take appointments with the officials at mutually convenient time slots.
Launching the portal today, Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metropolitan District, Pallav Gopal Jha, said that such a move would likely save time of citizens and officials and enable greater ease and efficiency in delivery of services to citizens through interpersonal citizen official interface.
The Swagatam portal may be accessed at kamrupmetro.swagatam.gov.in and citizens can take appointments with the DC and other senior officials of the district administration.
Citizens get alerts about confirmed slots or any changes through this portal. DC, Kamrup Metropolitan.
- UNSC does not reflect today’s realities, is paralysed: UNGA chief
- Indus Water Treaty a technical matter, both countries will talk to each other: Jaishankar
- US venture capitalists hope India’s Budget 2023 strengthens startup ecosystem
- PIL filed in SC challenging Centre’s decision to ban BBC documentary
- UK PM Rishi Sunak sacks Tory party chief over tax penalty row
- Arunachal CM asks BJP workers not to allow ‘money culture’ during elections