Guwahati: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will offer her prayers at the iconic Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati today.
The Trinamool supremo is slated to reach Borjhar Airport around 1 pm and will directly head to the Kamakhya temple at Nilachal Hills.
“It is a private visit…. she is just coming for Kamakhya visit,” a senior Trinamool leader from the state told EastMojo.
After visiting the temple, she will head back to Kolkata.
There were speculations that she will visit Meghalaya to meet the legislators who joined Trinamool Congress recently but the TMC leader said “there are no such plans.”
- Assam school boys assault pregnant teacher over ‘complaint’ to parents
- Ronaldo leaves ManU by ‘mutual agreement’. Why wasn’t he sacked?
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 30 November, 2022
- Cong names candidate from Siaha seat for Mizoram Assembly polls
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor’s vice chairperson Vikram Kirloskar dies
- Nagaland gets Plan A, B, C as seven Eastern Naga tribes snub Hornbill