Two youths were arrested on suspicion of trying to join the banned outfit United Liberation Front of Asom-Independent (ULFA-I) at Dimu in Sivasagar district in Assam.
The two arrested youths were identified as Kukil Kanchan Phukan (31) from Naujan housing Colony in Sivasagar and Manas Gogoi (29) of Rohmaria in Dibrugarh district.
They were arrested by a combined team of Assam Police and Assam Rifles. The security personnel are currently interrogating the two. The police, which also seized a Tata Indigo, refrained from commenting further on the matter.
- Miss Nagaland 2022: Hikali Achumi, 23, from Zunheboto wins crown
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 10 December, 2022
- PM chairs meeting of governors, CMs, LGs on G-20 presidency
- Hornbill festival: 28-yr-old Tokupu Sumi wins Naga chef season 9
- Ping, Ping, Ping … Yes, constant phone notifications tax your brain
- Arunachal: Bird’s unique song leads to discovery of possible new species